Personal grievances and disputes

Personal Grievances and Disputes in New Zealand

For employers: I represent employers who have received notice from an employee alleging a dispute or personal grievance.

For employees: I act for employees who have commenced such proceedings (or are contemplating such proceedings).

The Employment Relations Act requires that, in virtually every case, the parties should attend mediation.  If mediation fails to resolve the issues between the parties, either of them can file proceedings in the Employment Relations Authority.  A decision of the Employment Relations Authority can be challenged in the Employment Court.

For Legal and Strategic Advice on Personal Grievances and Disputes Pick Up The Phone and Talk to Workplace Law

I can offer free initial advice during the day, and after hours, to help you make sense of your situation.

Workplace Law Advice   027 270 1057         Workplace Law Quote